Aro'a Romantic Sunset Wedding
Aro'a Romantic Sunset Wedding Package, including wedding planner, starts at $1350 and includes:
- Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Full use of wedding planner to plan your special day
- Escort (To take you to Avarua to the Justice Department to arrange your Marriage Licence and to do other shopping if required)
- String Band, up to 1 hour
- Flowers: Includes 2 Head Ei’s (Garland), 2 Neck Ei’s (Garland), Bride's Bouquet and Wedding Arch with Plant/Flower Border which can be located on the beach or in the gardens
- Bottle of Moet and Chandon in the room of the wedding couple on arrival
- Wedding Cake (Tropical Wedding Cake frosted and decorated with fresh flowers)
- 3 x platters of nibbles (suitable for 20 persons)
Video Package: Cook Islands Television Video Wedding Package - Cost $300 for filming, editing and master video. Additional cost of $100 for edited DVD.
Documentation required to get married in the Cook Islands: You will need to apply for the licence 3 working days prior the Ceremony, not including the day of application. (Cost of Marriage Licence $50, not included in above)
- Birth Certificates (or certified copies)
- Divorce papers/Death Certificate (of previous spouse and these must be translated into English)
Conditions: The Bride and Groom party must stay at the Aro’a Beachside Inn for a minimum of 4 nights in a Beachside Deluxe Unit to purchase the Aro’a Romantic Sunset Wedding Package. (Special Rates available for Wedding Party by arrangement).